SPOT Canine Club is NYC’s fastest growing dog care company! We’re seeking a Dog Walker to join our expanding team and help us further our mission, ‘Extraordinary dog care, every single day.’
Turn your passion for dogs into a career! As a SPOT Dog Walker you will work with a team of like-minded dog-care providers to consistently deliver best in class service and care to SPOT’s four and two-legged clients.
As a Dog Walker at SPOT, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Pick up dogs from their homes and engage in friendly play to make them comfortable
- Make note of any special instructions or limitations that dog owners provide
- Ability to lift a 50 pound dog
- Comfortable waling long with a dogs on a dog walking belt attached to your hip
- Capable of handling 2 or 3 dogs at once
- Engage dogs in physical activities such as play and exercise as part of the dog activity plan
- Ensure that any waste on the road or sidewalk is cleaned immediately
- Ensure dogs’ physical safety at all times and make sure that they do not endanger any other animal or human in the vicinity
- Provide dogs with food and water by following schedule that dog owners have provided
- Take photographs and videos of dogs on a periodical basis
- Zero incidents with Dogs
- Client satisfaction as measured through feedback
- Client retention and loyalty
- Service levels (on-time service pick up, compliance with the dog care instructions of our pet parents)
Dog lovers that are interested in the Dog Walker opening should meet the following job requirements:
- Able to walk multiple Dogs under a variety of weather conditions
- 6 months of related experience
- Able to lift a 50lb dog
- Excellent time management skills
- Availability to work a varied schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
SPOT Canine Club is New York’s premier and fastest-growing pet care services provider. Our unique dog care facilities offer best-in-industry care for every dog that is entrusted to us. Each facility offers an inclusive and supportive environment within a fun, friendly and fast-paced workplace. We are guided by our five business principles; ‘dogs come first’, ‘embrace positivity’, ‘listen, learn, and share’, ‘be a champion’, and ‘have a ball’.
When you join the SPOT team you will discover a culture that values ongoing training and career advancement. We value diversity and encourage our team members to reach their full potential.
SPOT offers an industry leading benefits package including a competitive salary, multiple career path opportunities, health benefits, medical, dental, and vision, and generous vacation time.