SPOT Canine Club is NYC’s fastest growing dog care company! We’re seeking a Driver to join our expanding team and help us further our mission, ‘Extraordinary dog care, every single day.’
Turn your passion for dogs into a career! As a SPOT Driver you will work with a team of like-minded dog-care providers to consistently deliver best in class service and care to SPOT’s four and two-legged clients.
As a Driver at SPOT, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Transport dogs in a timely and safe manner
- Communicate and report all relevant information to the facilities in a timely manner
- Adhere to all local traffic and parking laws
- Follow and complete all special instructions provided by pet parents
- Disinfect and clean the vehicle after each shift
- Move materials, supplies and equipment between facilities as needed
- Assist facilities with the following tasks as needed:
- Walking dogs
- Helping on the play area
- Getting dogs to and from transport
- Walking dogs home instead of transporting by van
- On time transportation rate
- Zero incidents with transported pets
- Cleanliness and maintenance of vehicle
- Client satisfaction as measured through surveys and feedback
- No traffic violations or accidents
Dog lovers that are interested in the Driver opening should meet the following job requirements:
- 2 years of professional driving experience.
- High School diploma or GED required
- A valid driver’s license (a CDL is not required, but an asset)
- Clean driving record.
- Must consent to and pass all employment screens
- Comfortable with dogs of all breeds and sizes
- Familiarity of Manhattan neighborhoods, main roadways and traffic patters
- Must be physically fit to lift dogs 50 lbs+, climb stairs and perform physical requirements of the job
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Availability to work a varied schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
SPOT Canine Club is New York’s premier and fastest-growing pet care services provider. Our unique dog care facilities offer best-in-industry care for every dog that is entrusted to us. Each facility offers an inclusive and supportive environment within a fun, friendly and fast-paced workplace. We are guided by our five business principles; ‘dogs come first’, ‘embrace positivity’, ‘listen, learn, and share’, ‘be a champion’, and ‘have a ball’.
When you join the SPOT team you will discover a culture that values ongoing training and career advancement. We value diversity and encourage our team members to reach their full potential.
SPOT offers an industry leading benefits package including a competitive salary, multiple career path opportunities, health benefits, medical, dental, and vision, and generous vacation time