There’s no doubt that dogs are man’s best friend. They are very popular as household pets. Like humans, they too have dietary and nutritional requirements that must be met. Vitamins are important for your dog’s health and we have listed a few of the Best Dog Vitamins in this article. Make sure you give your dog the right vitamins he needs to stay healthy. Conversely, these supplements will also provide your dog with all the essential nutrients that he needs to stay healthy and active.
All you need to do is to make sure that his daily intake of vitamins meets the requirements mentioned in the table below. How Many Vitamins Does My Dog Need? A four-month-old puppy needs about 1,000 IU per day. As your dog gets older, he requires more and more RX vitamins for pets. By the time your dog reaches one year of age, he should be getting 2,500 IU per day. This will continue till he is three years old.
Top 7 Best Dog Vitamins 2022
|PetHonesty 10 in 1 Dog Multivitamin with Glucosamine||3.66 x 3.62 x 3.39 inches; 13.12 Ounces||Check Price|
|K9 Athlete New Dog Daily Multivitamin & Glucosamine||3.75 x 3.75 x 4 inches; 7.05 Ounces||Check Price|
|Zesty Paws Multifunctional Supplements for Dogs||5.47 x 3.82 x 3.07 inches; 11.04 Ounces||Check Price|
|Dog Multivitamin with Hemp Dog Vitamins||3.74 x 3.62 x 3.62 inches; 9.31 Ounces||Check Price|
|VetPro Dog Vitamins and Supplements||5.79 x 3.7 x 3.62 inches; 1.08 Pounds||Check Price|
Natural Dog Company Multivitamin
|3.7 x 3.66 x 3.62 inches; 11.68 Ounces||Check Price|
|NaturVet VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins Plus||3.75 x 3.75 x 3.75 inches; 7.2 Ounces||Check Price|
List of Best Dog Vitamins One By One
- PetHonesty 10 in 1 Dog
- K9 Athlete New Dog Daily Multivitamin
- Zesty Paws Multifunctional Supplements
- Dog Multivitamin with Hemp
- VetPro Dog Vitamins and Supplements
- Natural Dog Company Multivitamin
- NaturVet VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins
These top picks were hand-selected by experts who have done hundreds of hours of research to find the very best products on the market. Whether your dog needs a multi-vitamin and mineral formula or just needs some extra Omega-3 fatty acids, these are the supplements you need.
1. PetHonesty 10 in 1 Dog Multivitamin
PetHonesty 10-For-1 Multivitamin is the perfect addition to your dog’s daily diet because it provides all the essentials he needs in one easy-to-swallow chew every day. This product helps maintain optimum health and wellness in your pet. It is extremely important for you to know.
Dogs who eat a well-rounded nutritious diet have fewer health problems than those who do not. However, it is not always easy for you to create a “perfect” diet for your pet. That’s why PetHonesty developed these “pet supplement” products that provide a much-needed boost of the vitamins, minerals, and other beneficial ingredients your dog needs to stay healthy and happy.
- Inflammation and increase mobility and flexibility in your dog
- Keeps Skin + Coat Healthy with Omegas
- Increases coat strength, shine, and overall health.
- These soft chew treats are appealing and appetizing to dogs
- making it easy for you to improve your dog’s overall health
2. K9 Athlete New Dog Daily Multivitamin
Advanced Formula – Contains 10 Vitamins And Minerals For Healthy Skin, Hair, Nails And Muscular Development. K-9 Athlete supports the health and performance of your dog… especially during the critical periods of growth and recovery. All K-9 Athlete products are designed with your dog’s unique nutritional requirements in mind… because no two dogs are alike.
- All K-9 Athlete products are made in a GMP certified facility
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Veterinarian Formulated
- Mixes Easily With Water
3. Zesty Paws Multifunctional Supplements
Zesty Paws Multifunctional Bites contain a unique blend of five essential vitamins and minerals (including antioxidants) plus natural herbs and botanicals to help support your dog’s overall health and wellness. Each individual chew contains a complete and balanced blend of these premium ingredients that may be safely consumed by any breed, size, or age of dog – even those with sensitive stomachs.
- Premium Ingredients helps support healthy joints & mobility
- Multivitamin supports a healthy immune system, aids in healing wounds
- It reduces the risk of infection in dogs maintain normal functioning of various body systems, & promotes general well-being
- Antioxidants support a healthy immune system, reduce the risk of infection, maintain normal functioning of various body systems, & promotes general well-being
- Immune Support helps maintain a healthy immune system, reduces the incidence of allergies, supports the dog’s overall wellness, fights off infectious diseases & parasites
4. Dog Multivitamin with Hemp
This is one of the most comprehensive and Best Dog Vitamins on the market today. It provides all the important vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other beneficial ingredients that your four-legged friend needs to maintain optimum health. The balanced formula is easy to administer and may be given once daily or divided into two daily doses. It is especially helpful for older dogs and those with nutritional deficiencies. It also works as a potent immune booster and can help prevent certain types of cancer.
- It helps maintain a healthy weight (2-3lbs)
- Helps strengthen bones and teeth
- Regulates metabolism
- Maintain a healthy immune system
- Relieves joint stiffness and discomfort
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- Helps cleanse the colon
5. VetPro Dog Vitamins
The best multi for your dog, A complete source of nutrition for your pet, featuring the broadest spectrum of nutrients available today! VetPro’s unique combination of vitamins and minerals provides your pet with an optimal source of nutrition for healthy immune function, cardiovascular health, joint support, and more! VetPro supports a healthy immune system and all the essential vitamins and minerals your cat needs to stay happy and healthy.
- Improve your pet’s overall health and well-being
- Superior digestive health begins with the optimal blend of ingredients
- dog probiotics for digestive function
- Best Vitamins For Dog skin and coat supplement
6. Natural Dog Company Best Dog Vitamins
This specially formulated natural dog chews from Natural Dog Company are perfect for both dogs and puppies who love to chew! Made with real meat (no bones) and with no artificial flavors, this is a great way for your pet to get the essential vitamins and minerals he needs to stay healthy. These wholesome treats are made with real chicken liver, which is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They have a delicious taste your dog will love, and they are easy to chew and digest.
- Great for senior dogs and puppies! Senior dogs can suffer from many different types of issues such as arthritis, bone spurs, kidney disease, diabetes, and more. This is a must-have for your older dog!
- Puppies can also benefit from a lot of nutrients in this product! They are still growing and developing so it is especially important for them to be given the best possible foundation when they are young!
- Dogs LOVE this stuff! My dad used to feed it to my dog all the time and I remember how she loved it!
7. NaturVet VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins
The ultimate source for everything your dog needs to live a healthy, happy life. This complete and balanced formula is designed to help maintain a healthy immune and musculoskeletal system. It contains a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that may promote a healthy coat and skin. And, with added Glucosamine, it provides extra joint support essential to maintaining healthy joint function. Added Glucosamine provides extra joint support essential to maintaining healthy joint function. TASTES LIKE A TREAT – Tasty hard chew daily vitamin supplement that your dog will love!
- Great for senior dogs or any dog with joint problems.
- Tastes Great!
- Helps Maintain Strong Teeth & Gum Health!
- Dicalcium Phosphate helps build strong dogs bones and teeth
Buying Guide Best Dog Vitamins Ensure For Dogs:
Dogs are like people in many ways. They also need a healthy balanced diet to keep them in top shape. Just like us, dogs also need certain vitamins and minerals in order to stay healthy and live a long life. Unfortunately, most commercial pet foods are extremely low in certain vital ingredients, such as vitamin C, zinc, iron, and omega-3 fatty acids. These are all vital for optimal health and immunity in dogs.
Some veterinarians recommend a minimum of two different types of diets for your dog. The first should be high in protein, and the second should be high in fat (healthy fats). This way, your dog gets all the vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients he needs.
This is especially important if your dog is over ten years old, or has any kind of health problem. It is also important if your dog is overweight, underweight, or has any kind of medical condition. A properly nourished dog will have a stronger immune system, and this will enable him to fight off infections and disease better. This will result in longer life and a much higher quality of life.
1. Ingredients: Make sure the ingredients which are listed on the label are approved for use in dogs. Some common ingredients are biotin, chromium, copper, iodine, iron, manganese, molybdenum, niacin, omega-3 fatty acids, potassium, silicon, sulfur, taurine, and zinc.
2. Price: Check out the lowest price possible. If there are any hidden charges then do not buy them.
3. Side Effects: Ask the seller about the side effects. Is it safe to use for the long term? Will it cause any health problems?
4. Health Benefits: Check out what the experts say about the product. Does it really work? What are the health benefits?
What Vitamins Do For Dogs:
As far as vitamins go, there are two main types: water-soluble and fat-soluble. Water-soluble vitamins dissolve in water and must be given with water. Fat-soluble vitamins dissolve in fat, and can therefore be given with food.
Both types are important for your dog’s health. A balanced diet should contain both water-soluble and fat-soluble vitamins. But if you are giving your dog only one type of vitamin (usually the water-soluble kind), he may become deficient in certain fat-soluble vitamins, which can have serious consequences for his health.
So it is very important to give your dog a good multi-vitamin and mineral supplement, containing both water-soluble and fat-soluble vitamins. This will ensure that he gets all the vitamins and minerals he needs to stay healthy and happy.
There are many different types of vitamins and minerals that your dog needs on a daily basis. These include vitamins A, B, C, D, E, zinc, iron, copper, iodine, and selenium. Your dog also needs water to keep him healthy and hydrated. Water is the elixir of elixirs for your dog. It flushes out toxins, provides an environment for healthy bacterial growth, and keeps his internal organs properly functioning.
The quality of your dog’s water is just as important as the quality of the water that you drink. Water is essential to good health for your dog. It should be available to him at all times. Unfortunately, many dogs end up drinking water that has been polluted with toxic chemicals. If this is the case with your dog, it is very important that you get him some high-quality bottled water immediately.
This will flush out the toxins in his body and restore balance and proper function. You should also make sure that he is getting adequate exercise and moving his body on a regular basis. Dogs who are not active tend to become sluggish and develop a host of health problems.
Explore more helping topics: