If you own a husky at home or plan to buy a husky, you must already know that training huskies are really important. Husky shock collars are used for this purpose by the owner. However, before buying a shock collar, one must look for the best shock collars for huskies as no owner wants to be cruel or harmful towards their dog so, proper research must be done beforehand.
The sole purpose of buying and using shock collars for a husky is to train them to behave properly and to stop them from doing certain things by sending electrical signals to them as a sort of punishment. But it is not at all for the purpose of torturing or harming it; it’s only for training the husky for its own betterment because this breed, later on, becomes very rude, and they won’t even listen to what their owner is saying, proving harmful for everyone.
Top 10 Best Shock Collars For Huskies
SportDOG Brand FieldTrainer 425S
|9.53 x 6.77 x 3.23 inches; 1.26 Pounds||Check Price|
|PetSafe Remote Trainer||2.67 x 1.05 x 1.38 inches; 3.84 Ounces||Check Price|
|Blueberry Pet Essentials 20+ Colors||0.29 x 3.7 x 10 inches; 0.8 Ounces||Check Price|
|Mayerzon Dog Prong Collar||5.2 x 4.6 x 2 inches; 4.8 Ounces||Check Price|
Petronics Rechargeable Shock Training Collar
|5.6 x 1.7 x 7.5 inches; 3.2 Ounces||Check Price|
|PetSafe Spray Refill Cartridges for Spray Bark & Remote Trainer Collar||3.84 x 1.42 x 4.84 inches; 0.01 Ounces||Check Price|
|TBI Pro Dog Training Collar with Remote||6.5 x 2.3 x 1 inches; 5 Ounces||Check Price|
|Educator E-Collar Remote Dog Training Collar||6.89 x 11 x 2.17 inches; 7.68 Ounces||Check Price|
|Pet Union PT0Z1 Premium Dog Training Shock Collar||7.5 x 5.9 x 1.8 inches; 9.6 Ounces||Check Price|
|PetSafe Gentle Leader Headcollar||9 x 1.25 x 0.75 inches; 1.28 Ounces||Check Price|
After the list of top 10 Best Husky Shock Collar, let’s have detailed reviews about the top 10 products based on the buyer reviews along with features and cons.
List of Shock Collar For Husky At a Glance
- SportDOG Brand Remote Trainer
- PetSafe Remote Trainer Waterproof rechargeable
- Blueberry Pet Essentials Personalized Dog Collars for Huskies
- Mayerzon Dog Prong Collar with Comfort Tips
- Petronics Rechargeable Vibration, Beep, and Light
- PetSafe Spray Refill Cartridges for Spray Bark
- TBI Pro Dog Training Collar Waterproof
- Educator E-Collar Remote Dog Training
- Pet Union PT0Z1 Premium Dog
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Headcollar
If you need more information about all these quality Best Shock Collars For Huskies, follow the detailed reviews 2021 based on buyer reviews. Our product research team tried maximum to select the best huskies shock collars for pet parents.
1. SportDOG Brand
Sportdog brand field is a waterproof shock collar with a little more powerful shocks than its previous version and it is specially designed for dogs who are not at all willing to change their bad behavior and are very refusing at times. If you are taking your husky for training or a hunting trip then this one of the best shock collars for husky.
- This shock collar is waterproof meaning it won’t be affected and would still work best if your dog is swimming.
- It has a very long range of 500 so there won’t be any signal drop.
- Sportdog brand field trainer is specially designed to give different options for the user to choose according to his need e.g. stimulation level.
Cons: Trainer 425S is a little expensive. This trainer is for huskies who are very very stubborn, if your husky is not on the extreme level then, choose the previous version of this trainer as the stimulation provided by this trainer might hurt them due to their strong power.
2. PetSafe Shock Collar
I know huskies are really cute and the owner who keeps them at home makes sure they get everything perfect and on time too. But your adorable husky can create a problem for you as your neighbors might get annoyed by the constant barking of your husky. The only solution to this problem is to train dogs by using this petsafe remote trainer dog training collar. This trainer is even longer in range than the previous one. It is even possible to train more than one dog using this one by using its amazing features.
- This trainer is water repelling too so you can even train your Dog if the weather condition is not good without worrying about the rain.
- It comes with a battery set that can be charged.
- Medium to large huskies can better be trained with this training collar best for huskies.
- there are almost 15 different levels and setting which the user can set and change according to the need of the dog.
Cons: The batteries this trainer comes with are not very good.
3. Blueberry Pet Essentials Best Collar for Husky
Blueberry pet dog collar is a flat collar that will be very easy to adjust around the neck of the husky. The material of this collar enables it to stay in one place without contracting or stretching as that would create a problem for the dog.
- The material it is made up of is thick and long-lasting means it won’t easily get damaged or worn out.
- The adjuster this blueberry collar comes with stays exactly at the same place where you will adjust it so this quality makes it really beneficial.
- Even after a lot of washes, this collar will definitely look brand new and untouched.
Cons: You can never leave your husky alone with a collar around their neck as they might be getting hurt and you won’t even notice.
4. Mayerzon Huskies Shock Collars
The shape and structure of this mayerzon prong collar is a metal or steel chain with prongs embedded on the inner side of the chain and it is like a necklace or choker sort of collar. The prongs play a role by pushing the neck of the dog whenever it pulls. The material of the prongs is rubber so that it won’t hurt the dog’s neck.
- By wearing a choker the other parts of the dog’s respiratory system are protected e.g. trachea.
- This mayerzon dog prong collar is specially designed for huskies who are very aggressive to give them proper training.
- The best feature about it which makes it one of the best shock collars for huskies is its size collection i.e. it is available in almost all sizes.
- Lastly, you will never have to worry or struggle when you want to remove this collar from your husky’s neck.
5. Petronics Rechargeable
If you are looking for an affordable husky dog collar then this petronics shock training collar must be your first choice. As it provides the best functions and performance and it is affordable too. It has a LCD on top of it which makes the user easy to understand. This training collar provides a lot of levels of vibrations i.e. hundred.
- The LCD screen it contains is actually backlit so even in the presence of brighter lights, you would be able to see the screen clearly.
- Rechargeable batteries of petronics work really well making it last longer.
- This shock training collar is better suited for huskies which are small as compared to the big ones.
Cons: The range provided by this training shock collar is small as compared to the other shock collars I have mentioned because it’s only 330 yards.
6. PetSafe Spray Refill Cartridges
The collar that comes with this anti-barking spray has an inbuilt sensor system, so whenever your dog barks this sensor will detect it. Because some husky dogs when left alone bark a lot out of no reason, this spray is helpful in training them to not bark without any reason. Petsafe collar is the best waterproof dog shock collar.
- There is a battery of 6 volts present inside the collar which makes it perform well.
- Petsafe collar can get adjusted on the neck of any size of husky no matter how big or small it is.
7. TBI Pro Dog Collar For Huskies
TBI pro is the best training collar for Siberian husky. TBI is also selling the Toys For Goldendoodles, The experts who have manufactured it kept in mind that the battery should work for a period of time that is longer than the other batteries out there to make this husky dog collar stand out. Again TBI pro is a waterproof shock collar too.
- The user has the control to adjust the setting and control the vibrations according to their own choice to set the degree of vibration for their husky.
- The range of TBI shock collar is very long so could be used in a lot of places.
Cons: The display screen of this TBI Pro doesn’t have an inbuilt LED so the user won’t be able to see the screen in the presence of bright daylight.
8. E collar remote dog collar
This is the best e collar remote husky shock collar. The batteries of this e collar can be charged again and it has two charges as well. The stimulation levels are changeable and adjustable by the user. The rating of 4.7 out of 5 proves how good it is and how much users like it.
- E collar is designed for dogs who are 5 pounds in weight or heavier than this weight.
- 1 to100 in the range of the stimulation level and the user can adjust it according to the needs of the dog.
9. Pet Union PT0Z1 Premium
This husky shock collar is designed in a way that the user who is not experienced or using it for the first time would be able to use it without finding any major difficulty in understanding the system. From 1 to 99 there are different levels available that can be chosen according to the aggression shown by the husky.
- The battery of pet union is long-lasting making it user friendly and these are the qualities that a buyer is mostly looking for in a shock collar
- It has a warranty of lifetime so it tears apart or doesn’t work well and you can always change it.
Cons: Users have said that it doesn’t stay at one place at the neck and gets here or there.
10. Petsafe Leader Head Collar
The last one on the list of best shock collars for husky. The biggest advantage this headcollar has over others is it’s not at all easy for the husky to remove it as it is adjusted perfectly and tightly. Veterinarians usually recommend this headcollar for huskies because of its benefits.
- Those who want to train their dogs about walking and jumping but with manners, this must be the top choice of the buyer.
- The quality of the material of pet-safe headcollar is just amazing and you won’t have to stress about it getting damaged.
- Your dog won’t be able to remove it or pull it because of its strong adjustment.
Best Shock Collars Buying Guide
After reading about the best shock collars for huskies I would like to highlight important factors that apply to all shock collars that must be present in order to make the collar work better and for longer.
Affordability: The collar must be in your ranger and work best for the price you are buying it for.
Quality: The quality of the shock collar for the husky should be good too as it might get damaged or worn out. So what would be the point of spending money and then the material getting damaged?
Size: The size should be kept in mind of the shock collar because if it won’t fit your huskies, then it would be a waste of money.
Remote Control: The collar remote should have the ranges of stimulation or shock level as your husky might not be very aggressive/ stubborn and the wrong remote might be giving your husky more shock so it is a cruel decision.
Battery: The battery life of the shock training collar has to be long lasting so it would at least work for some hours. Imagine you are training your dog and in between that the battery just suddenly dies.
FAQ – Shock Collars For Huskies:
Is there any harm in these dogs Shock Collars?
There is no harm in using a shock collar for the purpose of training your husky or to teach them manners but the only thing that must be taken care of is the level of shock or stimulation provided. It needs to be bearable for a husky and according to the needs of your pet husky.
Are loose or tight collars bearable for husky?
The collar when you wrap around the neck of your husky, keep in mind that it is fit but it should be wrapped around in a way that it doesn’t hurt the neck of the husky or suffocate the dog.